Racing Victoria (RV), in consultation with the Ballarat Turf Club (BTC), wishes to advise that the Sportsbet-Ballarat meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday 10 June, will be transferred from turf to the synthetic.
The turf track, which is currently rated a heavy 10, is expected to receive a further 15mm of rain today and between 10 and 20mm tomorrow.
Given the forecast, the decision has been made to move the meeting to the synthetic track to ensure it proceeds.
As a result of the transfer there are two distance changes with the updated program below.
All scratchings have been reinstated with trainers having until 7:30am tomorrow, Thursday 10 June, to scratch their horses. The scratching fee has also been waived.