Owners with a runner on Sportsbet Pakenham Cup Day are invited to enjoy the TROA Owners' Lounge.
Supported by TROA, you will be treated to a complimentary food voucher and enjoy a complimentary drink to further celebrate having a runner on Pakenham Cup Day.
Upon admission to the course you’ll receive your racebook, drink voucher and food voucher. The Cest Chick Food Truck will be located just outside the Mounting Yard, below the Owners' Lounge.
The Owners' Lounge, located within the Event Centre, will be available from 11.00am with race replays, complimentary tea and coffee and complimentary sandwiches following each race.
You’ll also have access to the Owners' Deck with additional seating, alongside further seating in the Mounting Yard to get closer to your horse on the day.
TROA Owners Lounge inclusions:
- Owner and guest ticketing, racebook, drink voucher and lunch voucher will be issued upon arrival at the course – please visit the ticket box at the main gate
- Conveniently located in the event centre
- Access to the outside deck and additional seating
- Access to the area for the entire race meeting
- Redeem lunch voucher at the Cest Chick Food Truck
- Redeem complimentary drink at the private bar
- Allows racegoers easy access to food, beverages and barista coffee
- Owner Liaison hosting owners and guests
- Flat screen televisions with race replay & on course coverage
- Private tote facility
We encourage trainers to take the Tynong turnoff if arriving via the Monash freeway as this is likely to be less congested than the Nar Nar Goon turnoff.
For further information about Sportsbet Pakenham Cup Day, please click here