Float Drivers Licensing Information

Registered Float Driver Information
Persons providing commercial float services of thoroughbred racehorses to trials and race meetings in Victoria are required to be registered as Float Drivers with Racing Victoria.

This role may also include the handling of horses for licensed Trainers when loading and unloading for travel.