In any business ‘cash flow’ is king and training horses is no different. Trainer Connections was established to help stables improve cash flow and allow trainers more time to do what they do best, train horses.
Call 1300 21 21 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to have a chat to our staff to get your stable heading in the right direction!
EQPAY develops intuitive products that solve real business problems. The EQPAY platform helps participants in the horse racing industry, trainers, service providers, owner-managers and owners to reduce the administration and financial burden associated with owning and managing horses.
By automating invoicing and payment processing, we are helping our members to streamline their business and improve cash flow and financial stresses.
Value to Trainers & Service Providers:
- Trainers and Service providers are paid within 7 days from issuing an invoice.
- Once invoices are created, EQPAY automatically sends an invoice to each horse owner.
- When the invoice payment is due, funds are automatically transferred from the owner's EQPAY account straight into the trainer’s EQPAY account for immediate access. That means no more non-payments or late payments.
- EQPAY gives trainers their own profile - which includes all the horses they train. Here they can easily add and remove horses.
EQPAY lets trainers and service providers easily add photos, video and training notes about each horse and share this with the horse owners. Trainers can message all owners of a horse - fast and easy. Getting started with EQPAY is simple. EQPAY Pty Ltd is a wholly owned Australian company - 1300 037 729
Brad Purvis CPA and Director at Mazars Australia provides Business, Accounting and Taxation services to the Equine Industry and its participants. Brad and his Team know horses.
The services and solutions provided to the Equine Industry include:
- Taxation Advice and Taxation Return Preparation for Individuals and Business Owners.
- Specialist Business Advisory Services to Horse Breeders, Horse Owners and other industry business participants.
- Assisting clients at start-up with Strategic Planning, Financial Forecasting and Structuring Advice.
- Developing and Implementing ongoing Business and Growth Plans.
- Taxation Advice for Property Owners, including Farming and Related Enterprises.
- Specialist Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Compliance and Taxation related Advice.
For more details click on this link or call Brad Purvis on 03 8458 0080 or email email@example.com
Expert tax and business advice to the horse industry.
Stable Financial is a team of passionate experts committed to providing a complete and personalised range of accounting, tax and financial solutions to a group of progressive clients in the thoroughbred industry. Due to the unique nature of the global thoroughbred industry the ability to be able to "speak the language" and also understand the business and tax aspects are unique qualities in a professional services firm.
Stable Financial has a highly experienced team of tax, legal and accounting specialists ready to help you successfully run your business. Our services include:
- Tax Consulting
- Business Structuring
- Income Tax Preparation
- Industry Benchmarking
- BAS Preparation
- Management Reporting & Business Advice including:
- Cash flow projections
- Business Profit Forecasts
- Business Plan and Strategies to assist with growth, profit and cash flow
- Cost Analysis
- Tax Office Audit Support
- Syndication Management
- Specialised Legal
If you have any queries please feel free to visit our website www.stablefinancial.com.au or alternatively contact Adam Tim’s or Jason Brown directly on (03) 9629 3023 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thoroughbred Training Management Services
At KniGGhts we provide accounts, administrative and marketing assistance to thoroughbred racehorse trainers and industry service providers so that they are free to focus more of their time and energy on their core role – caring for the horse.
Outsourced administration is one of the fastest growing industries on the planet. Our staff are all comprehensively trained in the nuances of horse training businesses. We have clients throughout Victoria and Australia wide.
The main services kniGGhts provides for racehorse trainers and to other service providers from the racing industry are:
- Preparation and distribution of monthly accounts.
- Accounts receivable/Debt recovery – so our clients don’t have to be the one chasing their owners/clients for money.
- Accounts payable including payroll, BAS preparation and lodgement.
To learn more call us on 1300 534 455 or www.knigghts.com.au