Tomorrow's Warrnambool meeting transferred to Casterton

Racing Victoria (RV) and the Warrnambool Racing Club (WRC) wish to advise that the Warrnambool meeting scheduled for tomorrow, 19 July, has been transferred to Casterton owing to wet weather.

After receiving 12mm of rain yesterday, including another 6mm which fell overnight, the track was inspected by RV Stewards’ this morning with the surface deemed unsuitable for racing.

With further showers predicted this afternoon and tomorrow and the track unlikely to dry in time for tomorrow’s meeting, the decision was made to transfer the meeting to Casterton which is currently rated a Soft 7. 

As a result of the transfer, there are a number of distance and field size changes and all scratchings have been reinstated with trainers having until 7:30am tomorrow to scratch from the meeting.

The updated program for the Casterton meeting, is as follows: