Tomorrow's Warrnambool meeting transferred to Coleraine

Racing Victoria (RV) wishes to advise that tomorrow’s meeting at Warrnambool has been transferred to Coleraine owing to wet weather.  

The Warrnambool track was inspected by Stewards today and deemed unsuitable for racing after receiving 56mm of rain in the past seven days, including 10.4mm which fell overnight. 

With up to 5mm of rain forecast today, the track is unlikely to dry out in time and the decision was made to transfer the meeting to Coleraine which is currently rated a Soft 7. 

All scratchings for this meeting have been reinstated with trainers having until 7:30am tomorrow morning to withdraw their horse.  

The updated program for the Coleraine meeting is as follows: